Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Learn The Metric System


Why do you ask? So when you read a flower packet that says "This plant will grow to be 3 meters" you do not plant it as a house/window sill plant! (and for those of you who are unsure about the metric system like my self, 3 meters is a little over 9 feet!!)

I am currently searching for a a good home in which to place this little plant. I am considering the school's green house or gardens. Either that or I will plant it in my own garden when that starts.

I must admit I am a little sad to see it go as I have started it from seed! But if you look closely you will see our green onions that will remain on our window sill.



Its taking over our poor window!


This plant is a vine and has started creeping up our window. If you look you can see it wrapping its way around our knob that opens and closes the blinds.


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, you weren't kidding when you said that it had taken over your window hahaaha. Is it going to want to let go when you take it away?lol

    ReplyDelete