Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Father's Day


I just wanted to publicly post a Father's Day greeting to both my own father as well as Andrew.

I am so grateful to have an amazing father who does so much for me. He has been someone I feel like I can talk to and has taught me many things. I will forever be grateful for the life lessons he has taught me. Dad, thanks for sticking with me. Thanks for teaching me to golf and how to drive a car. Thanks for getting up early to drive with me to early morning seminary.....and for letting me drive. Thanks for introducing me to the song pipeline and the beach boys. Thanks for being a great DAD!

I know that Andrew is not a Father yet but I want him to know that I am so proud of him. He is a great strength in my life and I love him. I look forward to seeing him grow as a father in the future.

1 comment: