Saturday, July 17, 2010

Count Down to Summer

I can not wait for our summer to begin. I know that some of you are saying, "Taylor, summer started a long time ago. Where have you been?" Well, being in school makes it some what difficult to truly enjoy the summer. In one week we will be done with exams and heading on the road to begin our summer vacation! I am very pumped to be spending some quality time with my hubby, my hobbies and without home work.

In all fairness, I have thoroughly enjoyed this semester. I have learned a lot and found that I love horticulture even more than before. I never thought I would be able to say that I have grafted a branch on to another tree and had it work.

All in all we are enjoying life here in Idaho! I hope that you are too where ever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment