Monday, July 26, 2010

Our Garden


I know that this post is a little out of order, but I had to give a garden update. I have put a ton of time into weeding and it has paid off! Everything is growing quite well. We have peas, green beans, bell peppers (red and green), jalapeƱos, zucchini, onions (green and white), tomatoes, and carrots.


This is the one plant that I am most proud of. While I think I may have planted way to many zucchini, they are doing great. This one is gigantic. (You can use my garden glove as size reference. Its in the lower left hand corner.) If you live near us and like zucchini, tell us. We are going to have a ton in a week or two.

2 comments:

  1. ooooo I wish I lived closer. I would have loved to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice garden plot, it is very big! And i bet its gonna taste yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete