Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pink - Part 1

Here are some of the pink objects if found this past week. I mostly focused on my macro ability with my camera as well as getting good vibrate colors in different lights.

An Easter cactus bloom that was a bit early.

My around the house shoes


Some very unique pasta that we received as a Christmas present this past year. The colors are supposed to represent the German flag, but the red came out pink. It was very fun to try a new spin on pasta. (The black color you see comes from squid ink!)

I do not know the name of the following flower (yet) but it is one of my favorites. I love its lush and vibrant blooms. They are all over the greenhouses right now.


(This one is not so pink, but I thought the deep purple was brilliant!)


Stay tuned.........

1 comment: