Monday, April 30, 2012

Recent Floral Work

This is why I love my job.  I get to play with beautiful things all day and make people smile.  I love it when someone comes in and really challenge us....as you will see happened this past week. 

This is by far my favorite standing easel that I have made thus far.  It was wonderfully bright and cheerful and included some lovely seasonal flowers. 


This bouquet was probably my favorite thing that I did last week.  A customer came to us and asked for a zombie bridal bouquet.  So we promptly left some of our older roses out of water, and made a very fun bouquet complete with black ribbon, dead twig and spider webs.  It was too bad that we did not have any left over fake spiders from Halloween. 


And last but not least, a simple but elegant  boutonniere.  For all those getting ready to go to prom, there is more out there than just three roses and some ribbon for your corsages.  Ask the florist if you can do something unique and I don't think that you will be disappointed. 


Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment