Friday, June 25, 2010

Don't Say I Told You So



To all of those who ever told me that life only gets harder as you grow up, I concede, you are right. As of right now I am working on five hours of sleep for the past two days, have a cold, and I have a lot of stuff that I need to get done. The more I have gone through this, the more it is teaching me.

First, I am learning to be happy no matter what comes.
Second, I am learning to believe in my self.
Third I am learning time management.
Fourth, I am coming to respect, even more, those in my life who are able to get many things done in such a short amount of time. I am striving for that same drive.
Fifth, I am learning that you need sleep.
Sixth, I am learning it's awesome to have a great husband there to support and sustain you.

I think I will stop the list there for now. I am glad that life is a test. I heard a quote the other day about tests that I liked. I am going to butcher it but , "Tests are gifts. Hard tests are like even bigger gifts". I am grateful for all of the gifts in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Those are good lessons to learn. I hope you get through all the work you have and I hope you get better!!

    ReplyDelete