Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Little More Kindness



I think that I may have stumbled on to something awesome here. I had been reading the American Red Cross blog update earlier today when I saw a post about how they had been the recipient of a random act of kindness. Someone had delivered a box of donuts to their office, just because. Well I followed the link that they provided to learn more about what had happened, and I was pleasantly surprised by what I found.

Apparently this woman has, for over a year now, been performing random acts of kindness in the name of one of her friends. This started as a birthday gift to that friend but blossomed into a huge project. Now she has people all over the world acting as "affiliated agents" who perform acts of kindness. It seems like the only catch is that you have to leave a business card, similar to the one above.

I think that she is right, the world could use a little more kindness in it. If you are interested in participating here is the link to her blog. Have fun with it. I found it quite inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment