Monday, October 17, 2011

Simplicity

One thing that I have noticed now a days is how poorly advertisements, promotional videos and logos have become. More often than not they tend to be disjointed thoughts that do not get the point across in a well thought out way. It seems to me that many people are trying to throw too much at me for me to absorb or too little so that I do not even know what they are selling.

I personally think that advertising and promoting is an art. It takes work and effort and requires and eye for creativity. I also believe that it requires simplicity. Here are some examples of what I mean.

This first video is a simple message on the light that has been placed with in us.


This is a lyrics video done by someone on Youtube. I enjoyed this song when I first heard it on the radio, but this video took my breath away.


This next one is just a really fun music video!



I came upon this video about a year ago. I thought it would be appropriate with the holidays coming up and all.



1 comment: