Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Post Holidays Catch -UP (Part 1)


Well I have been a blog slacker for the past month or so, but we have had a busy month. These next few posts will be my attempt to catch you up on our lives.

Just before Christmas, Andrew and I graduated! Well I graduated and he walked. He will be done this next semester. Anywho, it was wonderful. Graduation was one of those things that I was working towards but never really thought about. Then, all of the sudden, it was the semester that I was supposed to graduate and I could not believe it. I am so glad that I hung in there and got my degree though. This world would have been a lot harder to live in with out it.

Andrew and I were grateful to all of the family that came to support us in our graduation. It was so nice to see everyone, especially when I had not seen some of my family for almost two years! Crazy right?

Sadly those diploma covers were empty at the time :(











No comments:

Post a Comment