Sunday, April 15, 2012

We did it!!!

When Andrew first talked to me about building our own computer I thought he was a little crazy.  I envisioned a long process that included a lot of frustration and mental pain.  I was pretty sure that I wanted nothing to do with the process. 

Boy was I wrong. 

Building a computer is not that hard.  I put stress on that word because I have a husband who did his homework really well and generally knew what he was talking about when it came to the parts and how to assemble them.  As it turned out the process only took us two days and was a very fun project to work on together. 

Mind you the process did take over my kitchen and living room for those two days. :)  But it was well worth it.  We now have a great computer for a fraction of the price it would have cost us.  




No comments:

Post a Comment