Friday, July 13, 2012

This Weeks Inspiration

If there is one thing I learned from BYU-I teachers, it is that a designer always needs to be on the look our for inspiration.  This week I stumbled upon some real diamonds.  

First we have just a beautiful bridal bouquet with a unique bark wire accent.  It doesn't take much to spice up a your average bouquet.


Next, who would not want a giant collage of Gerbera Daises!?

 

Lastly is the set of the Haute Couture Autumn Winter set.  This is a time laps video of the three day set up where they covered the walls in flowers.  It is amazing in every way.  Just watching it makes me feel tired....and completely inspired.  I would love to try and do this one day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That last picture is stunning! I can't even being to imagine how they do that...... :o

    ReplyDelete