Wednesday, December 4, 2013

First Snow

sunset-snow-landscape.jpg (2880×1800)
We had our first big snow of the season today.  People were bundled up from head to toe, cars were sliding around and kids were jubilantly building snowmen.  But my favorite scene of the day was a young man standing in the middle of what is a grassy area covered in snow.  The white fluff covered his feet and a few inches above his ankles.  His friends who were having a snowball fight near by were calling to him, but he seemed oblivious.  
He had been studying his feet, but suddenly he looked up with a giant smile on his face and proclaimed in a thick accent........... 
“I LOVE SNOW!!” 
He then started kicking the stuff up and jumping around in it like a big kid, all the while shouting “I LOVE SNOW! I LOVE SNOW! I LOVE SNOW!”

….Oh, I do love people!

No comments:

Post a Comment