Saturday, December 8, 2012

Eye Contact

One thing that I have noticed lately is that hardly anyone seems to make eye contact with other people anymore. And then when I do meet someones eye and say hello, they seem genuinely shocked.  I don't know if this is because we are more into whats on our cellphones/ipods or if it has just always happened and I have not noticed it, but it seems a bit sad to me.  I have thus decided to make it a goal to meet the eye of the person I am saying hi to.  I have been doing it for the past few days and I am amazed at the difference it makes.

Have you notice the same thing?  Or am I crazy? :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you're right! I'm guilty of not making eye contact. I think it's because I'm still a little shy and just don't know what to say, so I mumble and look at the floor.

    ReplyDelete